Today’s world is more interconnected and every country has their interconnection relationship. People from every part of the globe can now get connected with each other via various sources. Everyone wants to know about their roots earlier or later in their life. But to reach out your roots in a totally different country can be difficult. But if you have ancestry roots in the UK, it can become less difficult for you to reach out. Actually, the UK government has designed a specific visa route for people with ancestral connections in the UK. This visa route is known as the UK ancestry visa.
Through this visa route, you can enter the UK and live at least for five years. This visa category is one of the most outstanding visa routes. It not only provides you with thousands of opportunities to explore in the UK but to know about your roots as well. However, the most crucial part is to understand this visa route. As similar to other visa routes this visa category also consists of several eligibility criteria and requirements. Which are essential to understand before you apply. In this regard, immigration solicitors in London can help you immensely. In this specific article, we will get to know about some of the utmost benefits of this visa route. Apart from that we will also explore the application process of UK ancestry visa.
What are the Essential Benefits of UK Ancestry Visa route?
Although every UK visa category has its own benefits, similarly to them this visa route also has their own benefits. Before you apply for this visa route, you must be curious to know about the benefits of this visa route. Here in this segment, we will explore some of the essential benefits of UK ancestry visa. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s dive into this vital piece of information.
- This visa route provides you an impeccable opportunity to work in the United Kingdom. If you are looking for work opportunity in the UK, you can go for this visa route. With this visa route, you will be able to work under a UK employer or even can establish your own business in the United Kingdom.
- Not only work but you can also study in the UK through this visa route. If you want to pursue your higher studies in the UK, you must go for this visa route. It is evident that the United Kingdom has one of the most robust education systems in the world. This opportunity can prove to be a boon for your entire career. You explore study options in the most reputed universities in the UK.
- Not only work or study but this visa option also makes you eligible to access healthcare services in the United Kingdom. You must know that this country has a tremendous healthcare system. Once you obtain this visa route, you will also be eligible to access healthcare services in the United Kingdom. The UK healthcare system know as the National Health Service and it is popular worldwide.
- The United Kingdom has the most beautiful cities in the world. While being on this visa route you will be able to explore every country of the United Kingdom. So, if you have desire to visit every European country such as Switzerland, Scotland, Prague, Amsterdam, etc. You can choose this visa route.
- One of the most important benefits of this visa route is, it streamlines the path to settlement in the UK. Through this visa type you can stay in the UK for five years. Once you successfully live in the UK for a period of five years. You will become eligible to apply for ILR (Indefinite leave to remain) and after ILR you can even apply for British citizenship.
However, to obtain these benefits you have to fulfill several requirements and eligibility criteria of the UKVI. Well, it can be a daunting and time-consuming process . However, with the help of immigration solicitors in London, you will be able to eradicate these challenges. There are also some immigration law firms in the UK such as A Y & J Solicitors. They have a compelling team of solicitors, who can assist you with your application process.
Application Process of UK Ancestry Visa
Now if we talk about the application process for UK ancestry visa, it can be a challenging process. This process involves, multiple requirements and eligibility criteria to meet. Being an applicant you must meet all of them and carefully process your application.
- Gather all the essential documents such as Birth certificates of your grandparents, immigration status, bank statements, job offer letter or an offer letter from the University of UK, passport, and other relevant documents.
- Fill up every information carefully and attach all the documents without missing out on any.
At last pay the application fee and submit your application. Within a few weeks, you may get a response from the UKVI upon your visa application.